Seamlessly connect your People, Processes and Systems with Automated Control System Solutions
PKGST has a specialist team of PLC Programming experts with extensive experience in end-to-end control system programming including HMI and GUI Development. Our engineers leverage domain expertise across multiple industries and their vast experience of designing, developing and programming on all leading manufacturer platforms including – Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Rockwell (Allen Bradley), Mitsubishi, Omron, GE Fanuc and Control Microsystems and more.
End-to-end Control System Programming
Our team of specialist engineers help you program, customize and implement your software for your plant automation project.
|Plant-level Information Gathering and Analysis||Customizations||Quality Verification||Deployment and Optimization|
|We gather and analyze key plant level information – I/O count, equipment types, process narrative and guidelines and process flow to ensure control systems are designed to perform optimally.||We can help customize your solutions – at platform and software level and help with custom HMI & GUI development and integrations.||We ensure minimal downtime and process disruptions through quality verifications including – I/O verification, Functional and Regression Testing, Performance Testing and more.||We provide complete deployment support – including I/O Testing with Panel and Wiring, Dry run Monitoring and Production Runs along with support for process optimization|
Implementing a Best Fit Solution
Our team of specialist engineers help you select and implement the right programming standards and coding techniques to ensure reduced complexity, optimal performance, easy integration and greater expandability.
|Right Software Architecture||PLC Logic Programming||HMI Development||PLC & HMI Extensions|
|Apply the right software architecture that will optimize the functionality and key performance metrics of your control system – reaction time to faults, real-time analysis, multiple changeovers, predictive maintenance etc.||Our experts use IEC 61131 standards to write PLC programs with ladder logic, state logic, symbolic code, function block, structured text, sequential function charts and instructional lists.||We have expertise in HMI development and customization for InduSoft, Wonderware, Intellution, Rockwell, Siemens and Iconics – with integration support for Microsoft SQL, Active X and .NET controls.||We can write software that generates PLC programs for standard libraries.
We can extend HMI solutions by integrating real-time data access, automated reporting, smart phone and tablet compatibility and device notifications
Software Globalization and Version Control
We provide comprehensive testing and support services that expand software reach with mobile-enablement and Enabling global deployment of your Control System Software.
|Compatibility Testing||Mobility Support||L1/L2 Support and Commissioning Services||Language Support and Compatibility|
error-proof manual and automated testing services for new releases – that spans different operating systems, PLC makes, user interface and more to ensure complete software reliability and interoperability
|Experienced mobility experts that help extend your software to widely used mobile platforms such as iOS and Android to extend your solution on shop floor, warehouse, loading bays etc.||On behalf of our clients, we offer professional, 24×7 remote support services and product commissioning and deployment services||Overcome language barriers with our localization engineering services to seamlessly deploy your software in new geographies|
PKGST team helps you enable and simplify communication across wide variety of PLC makes as well as enable seamless integration of PLC with enterprise applications.
|Integration with 4GL environments||Web Interfacing||Protocol Implementation||Custom Development|
|Experts who can code in C#, VB, VB.NET, WPF and Java as well as PLC level programming options. Our multi-skilled team helps bridge the gap between the shop floor and the enterprise by integrating PLCs with ERP, Forecasting systems, etc.||We enable web interfacing with control systems using the Microsoft .NET framework to facilitate seamless communication and reporting for top management.||We are experts in implementing protocols for SERCOS, Profibus, DeviceNet, CANbus and Modern Ethernet based protocols such as SERCOS III, Profinet, Ethernet/IP and EtherCAT.
We can integrate PLCs with drives, servos, etc. through .NET drivers for PC based access.
|We can develop web services for monitoring and scheduling plant production. We have expertise developing communication interfaces using Open data protocol (OData) or File Transfer (XML, Text).
We also develop software libraries, APIs, AOIs and function blocks that enable end users to integrate hardware products into a PLC platform.
Readiness for Next Technology Revolution
We can help future proof your control system investments in readiness for the next revolution in plant automation powered by Cloud, Big data, IoT and other next-technologies.
|Architect the next-gen shop floor||POC and Discovery Support||Domain and Vertical Expertise|
|We can help understand how Big Data, Cloud and the Internet of Things (IoT) can transform how you access and use manufacturing and process related data to drive unparalleled value, efficiencies and savings||PKGST helps you identify processes and devices to target for Big Data and IoT with support for low risk and cost effective Proof of Concepts (POCs)||Transcend the vertical-technology knowledge gap with our subject matter experts in process control, material handling, data collection with experience in multiple industries|
- Software Development
- Microsoft.NET, Java, Mobile automation Software Development
- Plant / Building / Machine Automation Application Development
- HMI & GUI Development
- Plant Automation Application Development
- IoT, Mobility & Cloud enablement
- Software Migration to latest platforms
- Software Maintenance and Support
- Develop “connectors” between MES, ERP’s & 3rd party software
- Generate PLC Programs for Standard Libraries
- Software Libraries, APIs, AOIs and Function Blocks Integration with PLCs
- PLC Logic Programming and System Integration
- PLC-Microsoft.NET (C#, VB, VB.NET, WPF) platform integrations
- Mobile Enablement
- Compatibility Testing, Compliance and Assurance
- HMI Integrations: Support for Microsoft SQL, Active X and .NET controls
- Software Integrations: OPC (eg:Kepware), Open data protocol (OData), File Transfer (XML, Text)
- PLC Device Integrations: Drives, servos, etc. through .NET drivers for PC based access
Sales Support & Product Deployment
- Plant Quote & Design
- Proposal and quote creation support
- Plant / Building specific solution design
- Develop & Deploy
- Development customizations in PLC, Microsoft.NET
- Dry Run Testing
- End Customer Demo & Approvals
- Installation & Commissioning
- Customer Support
- 24/7 On Call Support
- Operations & Managed Services
- Remote Monitoring & Management
Platforms & Protocols
- PLC’s – Siemens, ABB, Schneider, Rockwell (Allen Bradley), Mitsubishi, Omron, GE Fanuc
- HMI’s – InduSoft, Wonderware, Intellution, Rockwell, Siemens, Iconics
- Protocols – SERCOS & SERCOS III, Profibus & Profinet, DeviceNet, CANbus, Ethernet/IP & EtherCAT
Industrial Control Systems
Process monitoring and control software development, and Plant-wide automation services for:
- Food processing, Animal nutrition, agri-business and dairy
- Oil and gas production and transmission
- Original equipment manufacturing
- Fertilizers, concrete, asphalt and wood processing
- Plastics and plastic container ring
Building Control Systems
Building Automation software development, integration and support services for:
- Commercial building Controls
- Home Automation Systems
- LEED & Energy Star Buildings
- Retail & Hospitality
- Healthcare Facility Controls
- Industrial Buildings
Machine Control Systems
Machine control software development, firmware and embedded software development for:
- Machine & Motion Control
- Machine Safety Monitoring & Control
- CNC Machine Controls
- Automatic Guided Vehicles
- Automotive Engine Control
- Smart Devices and Sensors
PKGST by the Numbers
- 100+ PLC Programming Experts
- 300+ Software Releases per Year
- 100+ Active Software Clients
- CMMI Level 3 Assessed
Why Choose PKGST for Control System Solutions?
- PLC Programming Experts Team of specialist engineers with extensive experience in end-to-end Control System Programming including HMI and GUI Development
- End-to-end Control Systems Programming we provide complete control system programming services – from information gathering, solution design, programming, implementation, enhancements, to process optimization
- Next-Technology Expertise Ensure readiness for the next plant automation revolution with Cloud, IoT, Mobile, BI and Big Data to future-proof your software
- Expertise Across Industries Subject matter experts with extensive experience in multiple industries including Food and agri-business, Manufacturing, Energy, Facilities Services and more
Contact Us to learn more about our Control System Software Solutions and Services.